Saturday, October 21, 2006

haha. yes i know i just blogger. but i forgot that i got tagged by yuling to do this! lol(:

seven things that scare me:
1.to be in an environment that im not comfortable with.
2. lizard
3.not meeting expectations (mine and other's)
4. not sing well.
5. cockroach
6. the bus 10 man.
7. stalker

seven things i like about myself:
1. my eyes
2.God's child(:
3.my family(:
4.my wonderful friends.
5.able to play the piano
6.that i learnt guitar on my own.
7. able to communicate.

seven impt things in my rm:
1.guitar
2.phone
3.ipod
4. bed
5.table
6.doggie
7.letters

seven random facts about me:
1.i was from an all girls primary and secondary school<- same as yuling(:
2.i love my family on earth and my spiritual family(:
3. usually i dont like to be alone.
4. love small kids.
5. can type fast
6. immigrated to singapore
7. have a dog named lucas(:

seven things i do before i die:
1. make impact in people's life
2. live a life that is worth living.
3.travel to hawaii.
4.take care of my loved ones.
5.continue serving God
6.fufill the purpose for my life<- same as yuling.
7.to start a happy family.

seven things i can do:
1. sleep
2.play piano n guitar
3. sing!(:
4. swim
5. praise and worship God(:
6. talk on the phone
7. laugh

seven things i can't do:
1. cook well
2. sew well
3. to have my dog to listen to me.lol.
4. play the violin
5. get the results that i want.
6. play the drums
7. play mahjong. lol.

seven things i say the most:
1.lalala(:
2. YEAH!!
3. oh.
4. uhhuh
5.haha. thank you thank you.
6.yar lor.
7.HAHA.

seven bloggers i would like to see doing this :
1. siew cheng
2. jillian
3. adlin
4. naomi
5. yuping
6. shu ning
7. ding neng