Saturday, October 21, 2006

-heaves a sigh of relief. wr is finally handed in. today is saturday! had my favourite set A at tamp (: and headed to bukit batok. i kinda miss going there every saturday and i haven't been there for months. it was really fun fellowshipping with the whole bunch of them. made some new friends.(: debbie and i grouped with 3 of charles' friends, shiwei, mj (garfield) and david. debbie overheard mj saying "let me show you the power of slow ball" LOL. i had a strike and a spare. i was a bit tired by the end of the first set. so halfway through the 2nd set, my scores remained a little stagnant.hah. but it was really fun(: though we didn't manage to win any prizes.
from the bottom left corner clockwise: sis jialing, me, debbie, naomi, yuling and liu jing. sisters!(:
to the right is our lane and the beautiful flourescent balls. lol(:

took the train by myself to head back to the east, supposedly to take with damian and john but nvm. headed home and was looking for a seat, but the train was very very crowded. i was standing amongst the crowd while indulging myself in the bonesetter's daughter. lol. thanks dad for picking me up at tanah so i dont have to wait for the bus(: the boy below is SO cute!! he's 1yr 9 mths old, one of my dad's colleague's son. i gave him my eeyore keychain. so cute(:
haha. he was in my room when i took this photo. i had his permission alright. haha. i said "you want to take photo?" he just turned and smiled. (:

waiting for 23rd nov to come. i want to go somewhere(: