Sunday, October 29, 2006

-YAWNS.-chants and chants"shi jia ru lai, shi jia ru lai, shi jia ru lai, shi jia ru lai" and it REPEATS.=( One good thing for the song is that, i feel that the blending, as in the chords are quite nice. hah. fri's prac was really challenging, but i was glad that i went through it. thank God for giving me the confidence that i really needed(: yesterday's prac. lol. louis said he wants to look noob. and here goes!!
louis before...
...louis after.
hah(:

cell group at sis jialing's today. it was really great but i think i need to overcome something in order for me to grow. I feel that my growth is kind of stagnant now, so yes. overcomer.confidence.faithyeah yeah.you can do it bay-beh.(: After that pooled with them, it was really a great time of fellowshipping(: oh ya oh ya!! sis jialing asked me about something too((: the next level is coming up for me perhaps(:

and yummy dinner at pastamania after pool((:

monday's op dry run and i have just finished my 530 words speech. there is still a need to practice it. perhaps after theory later. alrighty. i want to sleep now. tired(:

nights!