Wednesday, November 09, 2005

edited
Just another random thing. You see the candles guys?Look for the one that u gave me!!(=lalala
edited

hello. i'm here to update again(= I had three papers today. English paper 1 and 2 and physics. English was challenging so yar don't talk about it. As for physics, it's more difficult than chemistry but it was quite alright.Please please, let me pass English./=

Her letter made me so so so touched. she made me realised how much i mean to her and all the wonderful times we had together. thanks darling(= love you

hmmm.. all the best to all the geog girls and bio girls yar?(=

Below are just some random stuff.heh.This is what is left on monday at the start of Os. And below is what is left now(=Look at what i drew after my physics paper.haha. Seriously i was quite bored. And the electromagnetic induction plus the a.c. generator didn't come out at all!!All those memorising.bleah. I wrote 2 verses down too. John 14:6 "I am the way the truth and the life." And the other one from James "Resist the devil and he will flee away from you" yups.Now you can tell how bored i was.heh.
The above is what the emaths teachers discussed that may come out on friday, but we were advised to study everything. so..yar.

vj openhouse!that pretty sticker(= 151005The 3 sweet prefect juniors of mine gave me this notebook(=thankies.

okay that's all for the random stuff this week. i am going to do my emaths yar?take care everyone.and yup, it's 8 more days!whee.(=

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised" (Proverbs 31:30).