Sunday, November 20, 2005

XIAO YUAN SUPERSTAR!!!(=

I went ultra high after seeing junyang!!Oh my goodness!!-screams.haha.There were six of them, junyang, sugi, kelly, sin huey, chanel and derrick((=. whoopee! Luckily I brought my camera, if not. Oh btw, we saw cassan and ping too, as usual, cheng and me went to beat them and they screamed. This man in front of cassan and ping got a shocked and turned back. haha. Today was so much more fun than friday. ahhh. JUNYANG!!((=. here are the pics.that's kelly(=she's trying to paste the label on her yellow tube dress.hah.(=kelly!(=JUNYANG and sugi(=sin huey(=sin huey and chanel!(=
sin huey and derrick(=
sugi, JUNYANG!!, derrick, kelly, sin huey and chanel(=

Those are all the photos. OH!!I had a mini neoprint spree with panda too(=.yay. I really enjoyed myself today. thankies parn-da.i love you*hugs