Monday, November 14, 2005

First person i msg after my lit paper was linette!!oh my goodness. I was so so happy!!Prayers answered(= thanks nette nette(: Throughout the whole paper, I was waiting for 9.20am to come so that I can quickly go out of the hall and msg linette to tell her about the good news(= I think the lit paper went quite well for the first time, if i can get a B3, i'll very happy. okay well, i don't know. But i gave my best. yup.

Did something unusual today. Went to bedok central with shirs as she wanted to buy her shorts.-_-. But in the end she didn't buy one, so we took train home. Alighted at tanah merah and I was thinking what way of transport to go home, cab or bus. Actually I've decided to take a cab, but as I was going up the escalator, I suddenly had the urge to walk home from the mrt station.heh. and so i did.(= I felt really happy about it. Walked past two playgrounds and yar. I started thinking about a lot of things, but generally, I was still very happy when I reached home.

Met parn-da to study plus take photos.haha.We did geog and amaths. Those RV qns!!eee. haha. Thanks for everything today parn-da(=. "orchard road!!" We even had our early christmas photo taking.haha.want to see some of the photos?(=yups. look below!(=plus some photos that I took when I reached home.heh.I was quite bored.so yups.
so yups!Amaths tomorrow so i'm gonna do amaths now. take care all. 4 more papers yar(= it'll be over soon!
parn-da->thanks for today yar?(= I had fun(=