Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hmmm. Os had officially started.
emaths 1
social studies
chemistry

english
physics
emaths 2
lit 1
lit 2
amaths 1
geog
amaths 2
sci mcq
You can see how fast my Os is gonna end. haha.But well, I believe that it'll end quite fast, in another ummm..-counts fourteen days and I can be free. I seriously can't wait. The big feast with the gang and all those outings.Plus the europe tour on the 23rd(=.okay. shuyun just told me something, that i'm not playing the piano anymore.haha. that means i have to sing aizu bandaisan!!oh my goodness!imagine all those dynamics.ahhh.=/But it will be fun(= But i think it will still make a difference because she's not going anymore, all those things that we've planned over the phone. Those things that i got so excited about. But nvm, i will still go out with you right darling(=?Remember okay?3rd december. I will keep telling you until it gets into your head.hah.(=

to a special group of people->hmmm. i heard that you all are improving, so keep up the good work and i'll see you all again on the 22nd yar?(= remember, keep up the good work!(= you can do it darlings(=