Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Os GEOG is over!heh. that was a typo error. opps. But in another six days, Os will be over!(= 1,2,6,9.(= lalala. Hmmm. I hope i can pass combine humanities with at least a B. heh.Anyway, thank God that I had the energy to speed study tourism and i finished it in 22 minutes.I couldn't believe that i could do that.heh. So only slept at 1.50am. but i still managed to wake up at 6.30am to give 5 calls to siewcheng, who apprently was still sleeping after the fourth call.haha. i was expecting some harder stuff for geog, it's so much easier compared to what ms tan had set these two years. Ohoh!!Talking about Ms Tan, she was SO supportive!I guess she wants her distinctions(=. She bought sandwiches and packets of milo for us! So supportive unlike _ _ _ _*. I don't want to talk about _ _ _ _*. barhh.

Studied at sing post with parn-da.And we saw one vj guy stoned ever since we started lunch until we almost finish our lunch he was still stoning. hmmm..oh, jane joined us. tskk. that girl was so hyper!haha. She did the choir warm-up thingy and this auntie looked at us.lol. So embarrassing.=| And then i don't know why, my pencil case just dropped into the fountain.HAHA. So i had to pick up all the things, pens, pencils, guitar picks, ruler, compass. oh my goodness.haha.=/

2nd last paper tmr!(= I seriously cant wait for tomorrow. ohoh. and btw, i found a new prague buddy!yay. my darling baboon(=So that's how hard i study. haha. rubbish.lol. i was umm. doing amaths while parn-da took it with jane in white. beside me. and the fountain on the other side.lol.thanks for today guys(=

God's love has no limits(=