Saturday, January 14, 2006

12.51am. i can't sleep. I'm chatting with panda and we are having a very umm..weird conversation.haha.

me->*hugs
panda->hugs* stabs* penguin dies*
me->wah lau
me->EVIL!!
me->RAHH RAHH
panda->haha
panda->now then you noe ah
me->no
me->i knew it long ago
panda->then?
me->nah
me->but yar
me->parn-da
me->*hugs
me->i love you(:
panda-> HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU SAY?
panda->hahaha
me->cuz u're not responding. so i'll say as many times.
panda->ok. say lor. =p
me->EHH!!
me->BIG BULLY!!
me->-cries
panda->hur. ignores u crying.
me->tskk
me->-takes a knife and stabs panda
panda->dieS*
panda->horhor.
panda->i'll haunt u tonite
me->EH!!
me->=(
me->haha. i'm putting this conver on my blog!
me->lol
panda->OI!
panda->walao

yups. that's the conversation. we don't usually have this type of conversation.lol(:
ahh. help me. i'm getting high at this time of the day, or night in this case. oh btw, on a lighter note, i drew a smiley face on my knee. heh.=x

hmmm. nonetheless, thanks nic for sorting out my thoughts that day.(: