Thursday, January 19, 2006

I headed to town with my mum today. Shopped at zara, and I almost bought this pair of jeans. Headed to giodano and this pretty blouse caught the eyes of mine and so i got it! Together with 3 lycra tops. yay.(: Headed to wisma's topshop. The cutting of their jeans doesn't fit me, so I only got a white jacket. a pretty one. Lunch with mum at pasta cafe then headed to paya lebar to meet panda. panda's still sick!! get well soon okay?(: And oh!!I'll be seeing her for the next 2 days as well. yay. I drank mocha ice-blended at coffee bean and then headed to SB to collect her pay. Walked around at parkway(again) and then headed home.(=

grow in faith!(=

i got this quiz from my bro's blog. it's quite interesting(=

You scored as Chemistry. You should be a Chemistry major! As if that isnt clear enough, you are deeply passionate about Chemistry, and every single chemical reaction and concept fascinates you. Pursue that!

Chemistry


83%

Psychology


75%

Philosophy


67%

Biology


67%

Mathematics


67%

Theater


67%

Journalism


67%

Engineering


58%

English


50%

Linguistics


50%

Anthropology


50%

Sociology


42%

Art


33%

Dance


33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com



You scored as Nice. Your nice. Please rate my quiz!

Nice


81%

Outgoing


63%

Dramatic


50%

Immature


50%

Shy


44%

Fun


44%

mean


13%

what kind of person are you? (shy,outgoing,fun,mean,immature,dramatic or nice?)
created with QuizFarm.com