Friday, January 27, 2006

frankly speaking, i dislike rumours. -sighs. oh well. panda will understand this. I just doesn't like rumours. Things that are being spoken without any prove at all. i really don't like it. who to believe now? I can't believe in anybody, except God. I've already done my best, so the rest is up to You, my Lord. Rumours aren't true. If i run away from home, which I never will, there's only one place that i will go. There is only this place where I can have all the time to myself. I can just sit there the whole day without being bored. bwarhh. anyway.
on a lighter note, we saw ms wu today(:
to you->all the best for sat. do your best yar?(:




You Are Sunshine



Soothing and calm

You are often held up by others as the ideal

But too much of you, and they'll get burned



You are best known for: your warmth



Your dominant state: connecting





You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish


Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.

You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.






Your Power Color Is Teal



At Your Highest:



You feel accomplished and optimistic about the future.



At Your Lowest:



You feel in a slump and lack creativity.



In Love:



You tend to be many people's ideal partner.



How You're Attractive:



You make people feel confident and accepted.



Your Eternal Question:



"What Impression Am I Giving?"