Sunday, January 22, 2006

I learnt the importance of visualization. it's one of the 3 keys to success. i'm falling more and more in love with You.(=

taka with abc yesterday. oh btw, happy birthday weiqin(= oh wei, go for make-up course!! -grins. I just enjoy the company of them.

tp openhouse was not bad(: we saw many sacians and ex-sacians. and parn-da's HER. haha. i saw liu jing(= ohoh. and i saw sam. haha. I agree that the business school was the most crowded! i'm not that interested in the others. Anyway, i just went to the openhouse to have a look of how tp is. so yups.

after svc, we went to CA's canteen to eat. I had my ban-mian! yuling and elicia had ban-mian as well. After that, zoomed to parkway with victor by cab. it was SOO rush okay. But thank God the lesson just merely started.(: whee.

i love You!(=