Tuesday, January 10, 2006

First of all, i want to wish siew cheng a very happy sensational seventeenth birthday!!((= I hope you enjoyed yourself today.that's the wallet that her colleagues and wei got for her!(=look at the cool pose!!((=stylo parn-da.yay. Actually she took a photo of me when i was about to shoot the ball, but i deleted it. OH!!talking about pool, i had a few nice shots today plus some tyco ones. but is was fun. BUT!!skin abrasion on my left thumb.=(this is her b'day cake from umm. colleagues. it's yummy. We borrowed a lighter from the uncle at the drink store to light up the candles. Due to the strong wind, in the process of lighting the candles, i had to sacrifice my finger. heh. *ouch. and below is the lighted cake!(=pretty eh?(=and the ABC with the lighted cake. it's a self-shot, that's why is not that nice and you can't see the cake. heh.chicken pies!!awww. it tasted so good. And i had a chicken pie each for both my lunch and dinner!!((= And plus my mocha ice blended. yummy.-slurps weiqin brought her chem to ask me when i'm not even schooling, but i just took a look at it to see how it's like. heys. teach me when you all really get it okay?(= or you all can lend me the notes i go and photocopy(= alrights?(= at SB today, when sc said ham and egg, wq heard hard-boiled egg. lol. so yar, imagine how both sc and i reacted. haha(= we had fun. thanks guys for today. love you*hugs

hmm. dinner with vann and jiahui tomorrow!!((= yay. marina square right? vann i'll call you tmr when you end school okay?

to you:get well soon(=

i'm starting grade 6 theory this sunday at 2.15pm. that means i needa rush through lunch after svc to parkway. hah. oh well(= I need to revise my theory this week!! frankly speaking, this is the 1st time when i'm actually enthusiastic about taking theory.(=

-toodles.