Sunday, January 15, 2006

"Deja Vu": glimpses of eternity. that was the message for today's svc. the sermon was very very powerful. like WOAH.(= Breeakfast with vann, yuling and vann's bro at bk. yups!(=Cell group on satuday morning but i have piano lesson, unless i change the timing of the lesson, if not i can't make it for cg.=x oh well, i try my best to change the timing.

Oh. First lesson of theory today. My brain was blocked after that one whole hour sitting down, cracking my brain to figure out the triads. perfect and plagal cadence.barhh. Other than that, the lesson was alright. OH! i'm in the same lesson as my sec 1 psl!Marilyn.woo-hoo. all we did was smiled.(=

Let me advertise a bit. Buy Delfi's california raisins! 100% raisins from California, coated with Delfi Milk Chocolate. Yummy!(=

BS next week!(=yay

-toodles.