Monday, January 16, 2006

hello! I stayed at home today but i didn't rot! I helped my mum with some housework, like wiping the doors. twelve doors. main door, kitchen door, backyard door, storeroom door on 1st level. 2 toilet doors and 2 room doors on 2nd level. 1 toilet door, 3 room doors on 3rd level. it was an enjoyment to me wiping doors and blasting itunes into my ears.hah.(: took off my room's curtains to wash and hung it back. yups. i'm a good girl!(=lalala. OH! I just realised i left out the sliding door. barhh.=x

oh btw. does anyone wants to do the goal setting card with me?contact me okay?thankies! bs this saturday with adeline.yay.(:

hmmm.parn-da. get well soon okay?(: and wei, i don't think you'll come and read, but yar, get well soon too, as well as to all those who are sick!get well soon(",)

i just want to take this time to thank God for opening up my parents' heart, for slowly allowing me to go to church so that i can build an intimate relationship with God. last but not least, for accepting me as a Christian. thank you my Lord for all that You've done for me.(=