Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh. just want to share with you all, that I had a dream last night!! I know having a dream is not a woah thing, but it's not just any dream. I dreamt of God talking to me asking me to reach out to those not saved. whee. i'm gonna tell adeline!haha.

By the way, i've finally finished reading come thirsty. it's really a good book, so go and get it!(= oh, i will post my favourite part of the book here soon. yups. Anyway, i've been watching movie for the past 2 days, and i'm watching another show tonight! first was fearless, then cheaper by a dozen 2 and tonight is i not stupid 2. yay!(=

i'm going back to sac tomorrow, together with a few other 48-ians. yay. After that shall accompany adlin to get her school stuff. so yups.

vann->get well soon yar?(=
you->thanks for yesterday(=