Sunday, January 08, 2006

Okay!(= This is the continuation of the previous entry. Frankly, I totally forgot to update when I got home yesterday afternoon.After the cca orientation, I had dinner with vann. And walked back to school for sec 1 parents' night. Guess who I saw when I was on my way back!?QIU FEN!!=D yay(= We had a half council reunion!(= I'm really happy to see them even though it's just half of the council. I had supper with them then cabbed home w min(=

Nowadays, i can't wake up late on sundays anymore.(= but it's a good thing i guess. Met sister jialing and adeline for bible study for an hour. After that shawn sat down for breakfast. OH!!we collected the food redemption vouchers!It's $5(= yay. vann joined us after that. the svc was woah. seriously WOAH. after svc was pouring outside, so 4 of us went for lunch at the la mian shop. yummy food(= we went to THE COFFEE BEAN. victor and vann started their work, i stoned. and yar!vann's bro showed us a card trick.lol interesting.(= And I had my mocha ice-blended.(=

it's a wonderful day today and i want to thank God for blessing me.(=